Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A Funny Story Samuel (my cat) Told Me:

This morning my cat, Samuel, awoke me from a drunken slumber to tell me this story:

Once upon a time...
In the vast tundra of New Jerhsery, there lay a beach house. In the summer, this beach house is ROCKIN'. It's full of the coolest people and the coolest parties EVER.

Everyone wears Ed Hardy; everyone is orange; and EVERYTHING is shiny. Seriously, this place is like that tribe in the movie The Island (the one with Leo DeCap) but BETTER.

BUT ANYWAY, a whole bunch of stuff happens at this place, and it gets filmed. You'll never guess who broadcasts it. You'll NEVER guess!

MTV.

I knnnnnooooooooooowwwwwwww, right?

It's a cat's paradise. Let's go there. Let's go there. Let's go there. Let's go there. Chloe, let's go there. Let's go there, Chloe....




And on and on that story went. I should go to this New Jerhsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment