Monday, January 17, 2011

Taco Bell Baja Blast Presents: The Gordita Crunch Fourth Meal Hip-Talk 2011

Well, kids. There's fresh blood in the indie-sphere of underground music. Apparently he's so bad he's good. He even gets BOOED at his own shows.


(I know, riiiiiiight?)


This guy is the real deal for at least the next year or so.


His name is sorta juvenile: Bruce Springersteen. He's got a new album out called, "The Wild, The Innocent, and the E Street Shuffle".



Dis guy is the hipster of all hipsters. I'm surprised Pitchspork hasn't run a story on him yet. This album might be my favorite of the year, and I can see bright things in Springersteen's future. 

Check out these ultra-hipster, sensitive "bad-boy" lyrics:

"Them schoolboy pops pull out all the stops on a Friday night/The teenage tramps in skintight pants do the E Street dance and everything's all right" - The E Street Shuffle

He also loves to go to "ironic" beaten down "theme" parks:
"And you know that tilt-a-whirl down on the south beach drag/I got on it last night and my shirt got caught/And they kept me spinnin'/I didn't think I'd ever get off" - 4th of July, Asbury Park (Sandy)

THIS GUY IS FOR REAL, KIDS. YOU HEARD HERE FIRST.

Imagine if Eminem, Bob Dylan, and Arcade Fire wrote a album. That's what this sounds like. No kidding. 

Here's a track from the album. Tell me what you think!


YOU HEARD IT HERE FIRST!

No comments:

Post a Comment