Friday, January 28, 2011

State of the Onion

I know it's a little late to jump on Obama's State of the Union address that happened who-knows-how-long ago, but I saw that a lot of blogs reporting it getting a lot of attention. And I like attention.

The problem is that I didn't watch the State of the Union address. In fact, I didn't even know what it was until about 5 minutes ago (and I'm still confused).

What did y'all think about it? Do you think there should have been an indie house-band like Arcade Fire or Best Coast, or would you have rather seen mainstreamers (LAME-streamers) like Kathy Perry or Lady Ganja?


I sort of wish that John Boehn-ofmyexistence-er was more tan. He's really working hard to be on the next season of Jerhsey Shore (see: Jerhsey Shore). I just hope he learns to wear more Ed Hardy.

No comments:

Post a Comment