Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My Top 3 Breeds of Dogs

Dogs are cute. Dogs are loyal. Dogs are fluffy.
These are all things we've heard before. And you just heard them again, because of ME.

But what would happen if someone who's only real knowledge of canine breeds came from watching Dogs 101 or surfing Google images with "awesome dog breeds" in the search bar? Probably this:

My Top 3 Dog Breeds (in no particular order!)!:

1. Leonberger!


Look at that face! Ha! I love dogs with a sense of humor, and the Leonberger is NO EXCEPTION! These beasts are the Chris Farleys and Jim Belushis of dogs! They're huge!



2. Golden Retrievers!


Or as I call them, Air Buds! One of my favorite sports films of all time. Not only are they superstars of the court and field, they're also GREAT PETS! Who knew?! I have one, and she's the best dog EVER!



3. Mutts!


I like mutts because they represent the everyday working class dog. I bet they also have a great perspective on life. (Sorry, no pictures!)














No comments:

Post a Comment